Monday 6 August 2012

Crystal Blue Dreams - an update

Greetings to anyone who reads this blog or is visiting for the first time. As you may be aware, it has been some time since I last posted anything on the site...this is due to not very interesting personal reasons which I will not dwell on here.

The good news is that Crystal Blue Dreams is back...and so am I! I've no idea how often new content will be added or just what format it will be in, but I will do my best to ramble on about gaming related topics, just as I have done previously.

The first new post will be a special piece to help celebrate a wonderful and quite awful occasion: Review a Bad Game Day. For my part I will be looking at some of the most terrible games that I could think of, and letting you know exactly how bad they are...just what are these games? Well, you'll need to keep checking back regularly...or you could wait till 08/08/12 when Review a Bad Game Day is officially taking place!

Anyways, until then...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see this up and running again.

    I found the blog pretty much around the time that you stopped posting but still kept checking every now and then in the hope that you hadn't given up on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the comment! You probably don't know how much it means to have someone get in touch. Although the blog gets a decent amount of views, it's quite rare for people to interact so thanks for the support. I've got a truck load of ideas to be getting on with over the next few months so there should be some stuff worth keeping an eye out for.

      If you have any ideas by the way, please feel free to give me a shout.

      Thanks for your continued support.

      Delete